An Experienced Criminal Defense Law Firm In Monroe County
Aggressively defending your rights. Making the state meet its burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Holding overzealous law enforcement officers and prosecutors accountable for sidestepping the Constitution’s guarantee of due process. Keeping you out of jail. Protecting your future.
This is the kind of work we do every day. We can help. Contact our criminal defense lawyers today for a free consultation and learn more.
At the law offices of Leeth and Gaglione in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, we handle:
- Traffic violations of every type, including citations for speeding, reckless driving, driving after suspension or revocation, driving without insurance, fleeing the scene of an accident, CDL violations, out-of-state driver citations and more
- Misdemeanor and felony DUI/DWI charges, including related offenses such as vehicular assault or vehicular homicide, and PennDOT driver’s license suspension and revocation actions
- Drug offenses ranging from possession of marijuana, heroin, nonprescribed pharmaceutical drugs or other controlled substances (and/or drug paraphernalia) to possession with intent to distribute or trafficking-related charges stemming from car stops and arrests along the I-80 corridor
- Theft charges ranging from misdemeanor shoplifting-related offenses to felony cases involving burglary, auto theft or theft of services
- White collar crimes such as fraud or embezzlement
- Violent crimes, including domestic violence-related offenses, assault and aggravated assault, robbery and murder/homicide
- Juvenile criminal cases involving charges of every type
Serving The Poconos And Northeastern Pennsylvania
Both of our criminal defense attorneys are former prosecutors who have handled thousands of criminal cases and who know how to protect your rights. Together, they offer more than 40 years of combined criminal trial experience in the courtrooms of Monroe County and surrounding portions of the commonwealth.
Major Credit Cards Accepted